Why Choose MWV Consulting as a Business Broker?
We have decades of experience representing buyers wishing to acquire businesses/real estate of all different types. We pride ourselves on our know how, market expertise and confidentiality, all of which play into helping us make you the right buyer. We will be more than happy to assist as you navigate the somewhat turbulent waters surrounding the purchase of an established business or starting a franchise.
Types of Businesses For Sale
There are many different types of businesses out there. In fact, we have defined 42 business categories with more than 100 sub categories. The following are a few of the most common business formats that you may consider investing in. Be sure to schedule a free consultation with MWV Consulting to find the best business format for you.
- On-going business
- A currently functioning business with an operating history.
- A business with a defined business format that can be acquired as long as you are accepted as an operator and have an acceptable commercial space from the viewpoint of the franchisor.
- Business opportunities
- A business in which you will not pay a royalty for operation. You are entitled to initial support in equipment, trademark or business systems. Distributions are one example of business opportunities.
- Investment project
- A business that still requires certain elements to initiate the project, but a business plan from the owner is provided.
- Commercial spaces
- Starting from the ground up may start with purchasing a commercial space for retail, wholesale, service, storage or otherwise.
MWV Consulting is an experienced local business broker with franchise experience. We have the knowledge and know how to help you buy a business in Michigan
that suits your wants, needs and budget. Be sure to ask us about our business financing
options. Call MWV Consulting at (248) 450-5845
to schedule your free business buying consultation.